All Heroes for Hire from the Tavern have the entire army

1. How does the problem look like?

Not sure if this is a bug, but it is at least different from the original game (to which im not agreeing; personally, i like it this way).

In the original game, after you buy the first 2 heroes, all other heroes have 1 stack of 1 level 1 un upgraded creature.

In this version, however, all heroes have full starting army.

In addition, last week the first two heroes were (probably coincidentally) Castle heroes.

This week, only the 4 and 5th heroes were Castle. Is this normal? I think a system similar to Heroes 4 should be implemented in the future. Why would an Inferno Hero be available in Castle?
Is there a place to discuss these kind of things?

1. What exactly did you do to trigger it?

Open Taven in Town View and buy heroes.

A screenshot or video would be fantastic.

Self-Explanatory

Wow, I didn’t know this. I thought all heroes you hire except those who’ve fled start with the usual army. Added a to-do note for the future.

Currently, each player has a list of heroes available for hire and the “native” town (usually the one selected in Advanced Options when starting a game). The list is populated according to the native town and probabilities from HCTRAITS.TXT:

It’s true that those probabilities seem odd so databank.php tweaks them a bit:

That said, the population algorithm is here:

Yep, 🇬🇧 General.

This was made more in line with HoMM 3 after @Vladimir has pointed out the algorithm from FizMig. No native hero in tavern on the first day